Deciding where to go to college isn’t always easy. Every school may seem great for different reasons, and it can be tough to tell where you will really fit in from a couple pamphlets, brochures, or books full of statistics and dated opinions.
Enter this list. Maybe you’ve heard of Northeastern University before, maybe you haven’t. For the past few months, in between classes I’ve been giving the admissions information sessions to prospective students and families, explaining what going to Northeastern means in a quick 45 minutes before sending them out on tour. And while it’s a wonderful experience, not everyone always has the good fortune of being able to visit before applying, so for the rest, here’s 31 reasons why Northeastern could be right for you.
(Hint: Click on things. You never know where they’ll take you.)
1. You learn best by doing.
2. You think the city’s pretty great.
3. But still want a gorgeous campus.
5. And to make money.
6. And to start your career.
7. Because you’re smart.
8. And love to travel.
11. Or having friends from all over the world.
21. And everything else you could possibly need.
22. You think you’re pretty green.
27. Or never knowing exactly what ‘year’ you are.
29. And to deserve to get an education beyond the classroom.
Photos courtesy of the internet.